IHA's Activity and Strategy Report 2017–2018 outlines the association's mission and activities to advance sustainable hydropower.
The report features:
- Introduction to IHA: summarising our vision, mission and values
- IHA's strategy and action to build and share knowledge
- Benefits of membership and knowledge networks
- Knowledge building programmes: how we are supporting the hydropower sector
- Sustainability: the Hydropower Sustainability Assessment Protocol and related tools
- Awards: details on the IHA Blue Planet Prize, Mosonyi Award and Young Researcher of the Year prize
- World Hydropower Congress: a look back on Addis Ababa in May 2017
- Membership directory: meet our diverse community of members, who are active in over 100 countries
How useful are these translated versions? Let us know by voting in our online poll.
Read the news release.