IHA's Activity and Strategy Report 2017–2018 outlines the association's mission and activities to advance sustainable hydropower.
The report features:
- Introduction to IHA: summarising our vision, mission and values
- IHA's strategy and action to build and share knowledge
- Benefits of membership and knowledge networks
- Knowledge building programmes: how we are supporting the hydropower sector
- Sustainability: the Hydropower Sustainability Assessment Protocol and related tools
- Awards: details on the IHA Blue Planet Prize, Mosonyi Award and Young Researcher of the Year prize
- World Hydropower Congress: a look back on Addis Ababa in May 2017
- Membership directory: meet our diverse community of members, who are active in over 100 countries
A translations is currently available in Russian.
Translations will soon be available in Chinese, French, Portuguese and Spanish.