Tickets are now available to purchase for the World Hydropower Congress 2017.
The standard 3-day Congress ticket cost is listed below, as well as prices for the optional workshop events which take place 2 days prior to the main Congress event. The optional dinner events will be held on the evenings of the 9 May and 11 May. There will be post-Congress tours available to buy shortly.
Please note, these prices do not include accommodation. Please click here for a list of hotels with preferential rates.
3-day Congress ticket:
Early-bird tickets until 28 February 2017:
- IHA members: USD 1,490
- Non- members: USD 1,640
Full price tickets, from 1 March 2017:
- IHA members: USD 1,690
- Non- members: USD 1,860
- Workshop 1: State-of-the-Art Sediment Management Practices: USD 99
- Workshop 2: Hydropower and dam safety management: USD 99
- Workshop 3: Climate resilience for hydropower projects: USD 99
- Workshop 4: Strategies to optimise operations, maintenance and modernisation: USD 99
Click here to find out more
Evening events: Dinners
- Welcome Dinner: award announcements, flavour of Ethiopia and welcome speeches: USD 25
- Closing Dinner: announcements, closing speeches and entertainment: USD 25
Click here to find out more.
Post-Congress events: Tours