Activity and Strategy Report 2016-17.jpg
Our Activity and Strategy Report 2016–17 highlights recent work and achievements, and outlines our plans for the future.
The report includes:
- Who we are: introducing our vision, mission and values, and the people leading on our strategy
- Our impacts: exploring how we made a difference in 2014–15, with guest articles and interviews with our members and partners
- Future work: mapping our strategy to build and share knowledge up to September 2017
- Membership directory: meet our diverse community of members, who are active in over 100 countries around the world
You should read the Activity and Strategy Report 2016–17 if:
- You want to learn about our work programme and how it supports sustainable hydropower development
- You are interested in IHA membership and want to learn about the benefits and how to join
- You want to find out more about the organisations around the world who are part of our membership community
Please contact us to enquire about membership.