IHA knowledge networks
As an IHA member, you can participate in our knowledge networks.
IHA's Knowledge Networks bring together experienced professionals to collaborate, share ideas and gain insights on key trends in hydropower development and operation.
Who can join?
Knowledge networks are open to representatives of corporate members and individual users.
To join a network, you must have a user account on Hydropower Pro, IHA's online community. Access to Hydropower Pro is currently only available for IHA members.
The IHA Board is currently reviewing its membership arrangements to better reflect the needs of the Hydropower community. During the review, we are not accepting new individual or Fellow of IHA applications. This has no effect on the status or benefits of current Individual Members.
For individuals wanting to register their interest in Hydropower Pro, click here.
How you benefit
As a network member, you will connect with fellow professionals in the worldwide hydropower community who face similar technical challenges.
You will have the chance to raise your profile by showcasing successful initiatives and examples of good practice.
You can advance your skills base and access essential resources including exclusive IHA briefings and webinars.
Choose a network
IHA members can join one of six IHA Knowledge Networks:
- Asset management
- Clean energy systems
- Climate change
- Freshwater management
- Markets and finance
How the networks operate
Hydropower Pro users benefit by:
- participating in the development of policy briefings, tools, guidelines and resources
- being part of a forum to discuss and influence regional and international policy impacting the sector
- sharing international experiences and case studies highlighting good practice
- joining webinars, with opportunities to participate and learn from international experts
- being the first to hear about high-level and technical workshops
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org