IHA knowledge networks
As an IHA member, you can participate in our knowledge networks.
IHA's Knowledge Networks bring together experienced professionals to collaborate, share ideas and gain insights on key trends in hydropower development and operation.
Who can join?
Knowledge networks are open to individual members and nominated representatives of corporate members.
To join, you must have a user account on Hydropower Pro, IHA's online member community.
How you benefit
As a network member, you will connect with fellow professionals in the worldwide hydropower community who face similar technical challenges.
You will have the chance to raise your profile by showcasing successful initiatives and examples of good practice.
You can advance your skills base and access essential resources including exclusive IHA briefings and webinars.
Choose a network
IHA members can join one of six IHA Knowledge Networks:
- Asset management
- Clean energy systems
- Climate change
- Freshwater management
- Markets and finance
How the networks operate
Activities offered may vary between different knowledge networks. Core activities typically include:
- the development of policy briefings, tools, guidelines and resources
- a forum to discuss and influence regional and international policy impacting the sector
- the dissemination of knowledge through IHA’s products, including statistics and surveys
- the sharing of international experiences and ideas through case studies highlighting good practice
- webinars, with opportunities to participate and learn from international experts
- high-level and technical workshops.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org