Webinar: Long Duration Energy Storage and Pumped Storage Hydropower
The Long Duration Energy Storage (LDES) Council and the International Hydropower Association (IHA) are hosting a webinar on Long Duration Energy Storage and Pumped Hydropower.
LDES Council members will share insights from their inaugural report, Net-Zero Power: Long duration energy storage for a renewable grid.
In addition, IHA will share findings from the International Forum on Pumped Storage Hydropower on sustainability, policy & markets, and capabilities, costs and innovation.
Date: Monday 20 June 2022
Time: 9AM (CEST) or 5pm (CEST)
- An introduction by Julia Souder, Executive Director, Long Duration Energy Storage Council
- Alex Campbell, IHA (Moderator)
- Dr. Klaus Krüger, Senior Expert for Plant Safety & Energy Storage Solutions, Voith Hydro
- Mikael Bergmark, Senior Project Manager, SENS
- Parveen Nanda, Executive Vice President, Greenko Group
- David Havard, Head of Product Marketing, GE Renewable Energy
- Denis Aelbrecht, Head of Technology, EDF Hydro
- Richard Brody, President of Business Development, Quidnet Energy
- Tamás Bertényi, CTO, RheEnergise