IHA’s 2022-2023 Annual Report: Momentum grows to ensure all new hydropower is sustainable hydropower.
2022 saw a momentous year for IHA including the launches of the Planning for Climate Commission, the Global Renewables Alliance at COP27, the defining of our five-year strategy and the bedding in of a new values-based membership model. 2023 has begun well with the first certification under the Hydropower Sustainability Standard. These have set the foundations for a successful 2023 which will culminate in the World Hydropower Congress in Bali in October.
- Foreword by Roger Gill and Eddie Rich
- Five year strategy to 2027
- Delivering a values-based membership model
- The membership year in numbers
- Sustainable hydropower: the only hydropower
- Governance and finance