The 2015 Hydropower Status Report provides a comprehensive overview of recent development and trends in the sector around the world.
The report includes:
- An overview of global trends, highlighting new capacity added in 2014
- Detailed regional analysis of new capacity installations, projects in the pipeline, and policy development
- Maps and data visualisations of deployment, generation, potentials and more
- A selection of country profiles where significant activity is taking place
- Updates on key topics including climate change and the water–energy nexus
- Case studies highlighting hydropower's role in the renewable energy mix
The report is driven by our hydropower database of the world's hydropower stations and companies, built in collaboration with regulators, ministries and electricity associations, as well as the world’s station owners and operators.
Please contact us to enquire about membership.