Introducing Hydropower Pro, IHA’s new online community
The International Hydropower Association (IHA) has a new online community, an exclusive benefit for individual and corporate members.
Hydropower Pro brings together hydropower professionals from around the globe to connect, exchange experiences and collaborate.
The platform offers:
- Online groups - forums for IHA knowledge networks and regions of interest
- Resource libraries - essential reports, publications, briefings and case studies
- Member directory - allowing members to network
- News and blogging - announcements and articles by IHA staff and members
- Multi-platform access - via desktop and mobile apps (iOS and Android)
- Email alerts - instant alerts and a weekly digest.
Hydropower Pro is available to IHA individual members and corporate representatives from member organisations.
If you are an Individual Member or a nominated Corporate Representative of an IHA member organisation, you will receive an activation email with information about how to access Hydropower Pro.
If you wish to become a Corporate Representative, please speak to your Primary Corporate Representative or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you aren't yet a member of IHA but would like to enquire about membership rates, please also contact email@example.com.
For further enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.