IHA’s 2021-2022 Annual Report chronicles key achievements from a landmark year
2021 has been a decisive year for IHA with the first ever virtual World Hydropower Congress, the launch of a landmark declaration on sustainable hydropower and the first sustainability standard in the renewables sector.
The report details these achievements as the organisation moves to a values-based model of membership and spearheads a global communications campaign to spotlight hydropower's role in the clean energy transition.
- Foreword by Roger Gill and Eddie Rich
- A membership model that builds trust
- Highlights from 2021
- IHA priorities and programmes
- Advocacy and communications
- World Hydropower Congress
- Declaration on Sustainable Hydropower
- Hydropower Sustainability Standard
- Governance and finance