Become a Fellow of IHA
Become a Fellow of IHA and gain international recognition for your hydropower expertise.
Fellow status is awarded on the basis of proven experience and provides an opportunity to develop your professional network and connect with peers.
As a Fellow of IHA, you will:
- Gain international recognition: receive a professional title in the form of the letters “F.IHA” after your name and raise your profile among the hydropower community.
- Join a global network of leaders: collaborate with fellow industry leaders through online groups, trainings, workshops, webinars and other events.
- Help steer hydropower’s future: be at the forefront of hydropower development and contribute your wealth of knowledge, experience and ideas to IHA’s programmes.
- Your status acknowledged: benefit from a special acknowledgement in IHA’s annual report and on the website.
Register of Fellows
To be eligible, you must:
- Share a commitment to the values and mission of IHA.
- Be a member of IHA (individual or corporate).
- Possess five years’ experience in a senior management position in hydropower, or 10 years’ experience in a specialist field relating to hydropower.
- Be recommended by two professional referees.
Fellowship is awarded based on merit: there is no additional charge beyond the annual IHA individual or corporate membership fee.
If you are not already a member of IHA, you can apply for both IHA membership and Fellowship at the same time. Simply complete the application form below and return to email@example.com. Individual membership is GBP 225 a year (1 April – 31 March).
If you already are an individual member of IHA, please complete and return the form below to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read the IHA Fellowship terms and conditions.
Organisations can nominate a number of employees to become Fellows of IHA depending on their membership level and subject to eligibility requirements. Additional Fellow applicants from a corporate member would need to apply for Individual Membership.
Please contact IHA at email@example.com for further information.