3rd International Conference on Energy & Meteorology
The 3rd International Conference on Energy & Meteorology (ICEM) provides a unique international platform for showcasing your recent developments, with excellent networking opportunities between scientists, engineers, economists, policy makers and other specialists working at the nexus of energy with weather and climate.
Key topics include:
- Energy resource assessment
- Forecasting for power-system applications
- Environmental impacts of energy systems
- Weather and climate risk management
- Grid Integration and smart grids
- Energy policy, programmes, education and crosssectoral issues
- November 2014: registration opens
- 19 January 2015: abstract submission deadline
- 22 April 2015: early bird deadline
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.