IMechE - Hydropower Engineering: Technologies, Projects and Future Developments
|Location:||Institution of Mechanical Engineers, London, United Kingdom|
This seminar features technical presentations about key projects and the latest developments in hydropower, including pumped storage, tidal power, technological innovations and asset management.
At this event you'll hear from keynote speaker and IHA Chief Executive Richard Taylor, as well as Andritz Hydro, Voith Hydro, Gilbert Gilkes & Gordon Ltd, SSE Generation Development, First Hydro, Tidal Lagoon Power and other industry leaders.
Key speakers include:
- Richard Taylor, Chief Executive Officer, International Hydropower Association
- Mike McWilliams, Senior Hydropower Advisor, Mott MacDonald
- Sean Kelly, Project Manager, SSE Generation Development
- Alan Robinson, Research & Development Manager, Gilbert Gilkes & Gordon Ltd
- Alois Lechner, Lead Engineer for Variable Speed, Andritz Hydro
- Lars Meier, Head of Proposal Management, Voith Hydro
IHA members can book onto the event at the same rate as IMechE members by selecting the ‘Member, Supporting Organisation’ rate when booking online. Alternatively, IHA members can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange booking.
For more information, please visit the organiser's website.