Myanmar Green Energy Summit 2015
Hosted by the Republic of Union of Myanmar Federation of Chambers of Commerce & Industry (UMFCCI), the Myanmar Green Energy Summit 2015 will bring together foreign investors from over 25 countries to gather in Yangon; get updated on the new market directions, opportunities and economic priorities of the Myanmar’s green and renewable energy sectors at the same to build potential business networks with the local industry players.
Delegates at the summit will:
- Gain an insight into current and future development plans in Myanmar’s hydropower sectors
- Meet face-to-face with high profile governmental policy makers
- Identify key opportunities in bankable hydropower projects in Myanmar
- Build business relationships, network and forge partnerships with industry specific stakeholders
- Understand the legal requirements in entering into business partnerships and investment
- Network with financiers looking for investment opportunities in Myanmar
Find out more at www.myanmargreenenergysummit.com.