Sustainable Innovation Forum 2014
IHA is a partner of the Sustainable Innovation Forum 2014, the premier business forum connecting climate negotiation stakeholders with commercial businesses at the UNFCCC COP 20. The forum, hosted by UNEP, Climate Action and Ministerio del Ambiente Peru, takes place on 9 December 2014 in Lima, Peru.
The forum brings together stakeholders including government ministers, senior executives, regional and city leaders, investors, non-government organisations, civil society and industry experts to accelerate international sustainable development, bring greater scale to business innovation on climate change and encourage collaboration.
The forum will be opened by host of COP 20 (the United Nations climate change conference) H.E. Mr. Manuel Pulgar-Vidal, Minister of the Environment, Peru and Achim Steiner, Executive Director, UNEP.
Working alongside and building on the COP 20 themes, the forum will focus on carbon pricing, innovative financing, cities and energy; register now to join the dialogue between private organisations, Government and financiers to focus on how the business sector will bolster and facilitate the draft framework arrived at during the negotiations.
- The perfect mix of private sector and government participants, to optimise engagement
- Global attendance – meet more decision makers from developing nations than any other side event
- High level conference plenary debates
- Business, cultural and policy driven agenda sessions
- Networking zones to fast track you meeting the people you need to
- Workshops and breakouts for more intensive learning and partnership building
On 12 November 2014, Climate Action in partnership with Peru2021 is hosting a free webinar: 'There is no Paris without Lima. What to expect from COP20'. You can register for the webinar here.