Webinar: Opportunities , challenges and the way forward for pumped hydro in Australia
Join IHA, the Clean Energy Council, Hydro Tasmania and GE Renewable Energy as they discuss the opportunities and challenges facing the Hydro Industry in Australia.
The webinar hosted by GE Renewable Energy will focus on:
- The role pumped hydro is playing in the energy transition around the world.
- The benefits pumped hydro can bring for Australia.
- What drives capex for pumped hydro projects in Australia (and what to do about it).
- The market and regulatory changes that could help accelerate pumped hydro for Australia.
- The renewable transition in Australia and the need this creates for investment in large-scale energy storage.
The webinar will take place on Thursday 3 December 2020 at 10AM AEDT.