IHA films feature as part of online climate campaign
A set of short films produced by the International Hydropower Association (IHA) in association with ITN Productions have been showcased in a new online climate change campaign.
The campaign, #OurCollectiveVoicesAreLouder, by ITN Productions aims to inspire, educate and generate debate on how to achieve climate change goals.
The films were produced by the sponsors and partners to the World Hydropower Congress: EDF, China Three Gorges, Sarawak Energy, GE Renewable Energy and Voith Hydro, as well as Instituto Costarricense de Electricidad (ICE).
The campaign can be viewed at cop26.itnproductions.com
Watch the films again:
• Costa Rica: 100% renewable with hydropower
• EDF: Hydropower moving towards a greener future
• China Three Gorges: decarbonisation with hydropower
• Sarawak Energy: Hydropower sustainability in action
• GE Renewable Energy: Pump storage hydropower and the clean energy transition
• Voith Hydro: Intelligent modernisation of hydropower
Find out more about the World Hydropower Congress.
For future sponsorship opportunities, contact email@example.com